Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just Waiting for My New C 180

I'm so happy! Finally I bought the car that I always wanted to have, I'm now the proud owner of a brand new turbo charged 2012 Mercedes C 180, it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow and the first thing that I'm going to do is go to Google Mapquest to build the longest and the most relaxing route ever, of course that route must have highways included because to be honest I want to see how fast the car really is, even though I didn't buy the car because it's fast I do want to know how it feels. The reason why I bought the c 180 is because it is a stylish elegant car that offers comfort like no other, it's true Mercedes Benz interiors are very hard to beat, if you have never seen one on the inside do yourself a favor and visit the nearest car dealership to see how they are.

I'm thrilled about my new car, now using Google Maps and Mapquest will be ten times more fun, as you know online mapping services that offer high quality route planners make driving safe and also more efficient, so I think that now I will be using Google and Mapquest driving directions a lot more. I'll be back soon to tell how my driving experience felt with the new C 180.

No comments: