Friday, July 29, 2011

Google Maps and Mapquest Side to Side

I know that there's a lot of people out there that love online mapping softwares, we all know that the leading web mapping brands are Google Maps and Mapquest, I also know for fact that a lot of people want to know which maps are better and they also want to know which service provides the best driving instructions. One of these days I'll compare these two sites, comparisons are usually made to pick a winner and I'm not yet in a position to say that one is better than the other, they both have done a wonderful job in the past and in the present, and I still use them all the time, in fact I have Google maps for Android and Mapquest for Android both installed on my Android powered Smartphone. So for now I will let you be the judge, below you will find Google Maps and the Mapquest Map side to side, use them a lot, explore all their features, tools, types of views, layers, etc. Then decide which one you like more, after you have made your final decision tell us what you think by leaving a comment, also don't forget to share and tweet. If you want to compare directions then you have to visit the official Mapquest.com website to get directions, but you don't have to go all the way to Google Maps because here you can get directions and routes using the official driving directions gadget that's at the bottom of this page.


Google Maps


View Larger Map


Mapquest




Google Driving Directions

No comments: